Here are the items you could receive for donating to this ministry during our big "Kick-off Fundraiser!":
Hanging Halo . Sharon paints Bible Verse Paintings that are not only beautiful, but very fun and whimsical! She has a wide variety to choose from and also does custom orders. All of her profits go to support missionaries! Please check out her website!
Calling Levi donated a set of the above CD's and t-shirt. Calling Levi is a group of four gifted vocalists who have traveled throughout the country and all across the world. This full-time, traveling, vocal ministry is a family group of two sisters and their husbands. Last year alone the group traveled over 200 days lifting up the name of Christ and pointing others to Him. Those who know the ministry of Calling Levi know that their sole desire is to magnify Christ through heartfelt music and testimony. Although they place special importance on excellence in their program, their hearts are sincere and their worship genuine. You will be refreshed and inspired as you experience the ministry of Calling Levi. (We have another set just like this that will be given away for one of our monthly give-aways!)
Franklin Springs Family Media. This package includes:
- Still Standing: The Stonewall Jackson Story
- The Eden String Quartet: A Bountiful Blessing
- Inherit the Land: Adventures on the Agrarian Journey
- Gather the Family
Gabriel's Good Tidings, this set of 5 reusable snack or sandwich bags will come in handy for many uses! Amy served as a missionary in Africa from 2002 to 2004. She started out making handmade notecards to keep in touch with friends and family on the other side of the world. Today, Amy's stationary has evolved into sewn gifts for baby and mommy. Her items are fun, creative, and practical! Please check out her store to see what she carries!!
8. Beautiful 8x10" "I Am A Child Of God" print, donated by Lindsay Braithwaite who owns Sugar Fresh. Her company was started out of a "love for design and children's spaces." She studied graphic arts in college, and after becoming a mother and quitting her job to be home, decided to "dabble in design again..." and realized she still loved it! Her hobby has become a business, and her fun, fresh designs would definitely compliment any child's room!! Please check out her store to see her beautiful work!
The Adopt Shoppe. Kate and her husband "lost 2 baby boys before we had our 2 biological children. We could not have any more children. Through the miracle of adoption, we are blessed to have another daughter and we are in the process of adopting again!! I opened my little shop to help pay for our adoption expenses. Every penny of profit goes toward our adoption(s)." She and her husband are adopting from Taiwan, and have a huge heart for the orphans! She makes some wonderful items (please check out her store!!), and all proceeds go towards a wonderful cause, bringing their babies home!! Also, you can find The Adopt Shoppe on Facebook!
15. This beautiful signed (included with a certificate of authenticity) print is graciously donated by Chris Hartwick. He is a designer for ShowForth, a division of Bob Jones Univeristy. He is also an artist. He is am part of the Artists Guild Gallery of Greenville, SC, a co-op art gallery. One amazing fact about Chris' artwork is that he does his artwork with his mouth!!! Due to the disability that he was born with-Arthrogryposis- he is unable to use his arms and hands well. The Lord has allowed him to adapt and have a very active life. His art is done by mouth (for painting and drawing) or by foot (computer; placing the mouse on the floor and moving it with his foot). He enjoys cooking and martial arts. His life's verse is Phil. 4:13. "I know I can't do 'everything' I want, but I can do 'all the things' the Lord wants me to do." Just AMAZING! (We have 4 more of his beautiful prints to give away during our upcoming monthly giveaways!)
Send Out Cards . Mary and her husband are adoptive parents of an adorable little boy from Kazakhstan. Mary has a huge heart for helping others adopt and helping the orphans!! Mary's Send Out Cards business is pretty cool! Please check out her website and try sending a free card today!!
20. Target gift card, valued at $25, was also generously donated by anonymous.
mercyme.org. This was very graciously donated by Mike and Abby Scheuchzer (Mike is one of the guitarists for MercyMe). Mike and Abby are adoptive parents of a beautiful daughter from Kazakhstan, and have a heart for the orphans. Mike has also donated quite a few more MercyMe CD's that we will be giving away for our monthly drawings. So if you don't win this, please check back and try for the rest of them!
How this works:
~ Look through the items and choose which ones you would love to have!
~ Decide how much you'd like to donate to help this amazing ministry.
~ Donate by using the "DONATE" PayPal button on the top right of this page.
~ Chances to win are: $5 = 1 chance to win
$25 = 6 chances
$50 = 12 chances
$75 = 20 chances
$100 = 25 chances
~ Each item is numbered 1-21.
~ Once you have donated, please also send an EMAIL with the item number and amount of chances you would like on each. We will send you a confirmation email in return.
~ We will be using random.org to select the winners.
~ Donations for the chance to receive this group of items will end at midnight (central time zone) on October 31st. Items will be drawn and announced on November 1st!!
Please pass the word about this wonderful ministry in Taiwan, and the chance for people to receive something while they help out!!