Friday, April 13, 2012

Morning Light Ministries Updates

Sorry I have been horrible at posting!  So going to try to do better!!

If you'd like to keep up on what's going on with Morning Light Ministries, please sign up for their newsletter!!  Check out their latest post!  Great things are happening!


I hope to post more information about the missions trip within the next week or two.  We have decided to push it back to September.  If that works better for you, and are interested in being involed, please let me know!!

Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I might be interested in going. It would depend on my job situation in the Fall. I work with a grant program and money is never guaranteed until literally the last minute. I live in Norfolk Va. and have been through Taiwan many times on route to Okinawa, Japan where I lived for 8 years. I will keep a look-out for more information
    Amy Byman

    ReplyDelete